The biggest, baddest tent we make. All the same upgrades as the Kootenay Guides tent, but with a 6-foot wide mattress. Either choose to lounge in luxury or have a tent with room for the kids. Know you have the burliest features you need - oversized frame, diamond base plates, anti-condensation mat and wrapped frame. Enjoy the night sky with 2 large skylight windows while you rest on an 8cm (3") thick high-density memory foam mattress. Add the annex with waterproof PVC floor and you have even more room to travel in style.
Pick up at the store. If you need shipping, please contact us before making the purcahse.
- Sleeps three to four people (additional space is available in optional annex)
- 320g rip-stop, poly-cotton, polyurethane (PU) coated, waterproof canvas
- 420D polyester Oxford rainfly, PU coated
- Oversized aluminum frame
- Wrapped tent frame to prevent condensation
- All seams taped and sealed
- 3" thick high-density foam mattress, c/w 1" memory foam topper & washable cover
- 91" round aluminum telescoping ladder
- Heavy-duty 680g/1200D PVC travel cover
- Aluminum base, frame and joists
- Diamond base plates
- 4 x D-Rings for mounting lights under tent overhang
- Two Starlight windows
- Pre-curved - wrapped rack mounting hardware
- Covered extension entrance
- Sleeping Area: 72" x 94"
- Total Area: 72" x 122"
- Weight: 195lbs