The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10” in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||14.1 oz||Minimum Weight (Metric)||0.40 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz||Packed Weight (Metric)||0.51 kg|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||126 minutes||Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||153 minutes|
|Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||136 minutes||Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||3.9 minutes||Boil time (diesel), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters||Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters||Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters||Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|