For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 60.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
|SM||3478 in3 / 57 l||30.71h x 15.35w x 12.2d in.||5.096 lbs.|
|MD||3661 in3 / 60 l||32.68h x 15.35w x 12.2d in.||5.148 lbs.|
|LG||3845 in3 / 63 l||34.65h x 15.35w x 12.2d in.||5.199 lbs.|