A surprisingly quick and solid paddle with square shoulders for added power during the catch phase. The blade shape is a hybrid between the tear drop and high aspect designs. In designing this blade we tried to capture the benefits of both designs and build a blade that is both lightweight and durable. This paddle loves long training days, racing, downwinding and touring. This blade is available in full carbon.
Please leave us a note or call us if you want paddle to be cut to your required length.
- Full 3k twill carbon construction
- The perfect blend of weight and flex
- Available in 520 and 580cm blade sizes to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry, stable and powerful during the stroke
- 10 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability