For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG™ 55 pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
|WXS||2990 in3 / 49 l||29.13h x 14.96w x 12.2d in.||4.834 lbs.|
|WS||3173 in3 / 52 l||31.1h x 14.96w x 12.2d in.||4.883 lbs.|
|WM||3356 in3 / 55 l||33.07h x 14.96w x 12.2d in.||4.932 lbs.|