The ideal pack for a long weekend with enough capacity to extend your trip.
Model Info: Parker is 5’11” with a 19” torso. He’s shown wearing a medium size pack.
The Baltoro 65 offers plenty of room for a long weekend, and if you're gear savvy, enough space for an extra day or two. It's terrain-adaptive Response A3 suspension makes it at home in off-the-beaten-path locales.
Custom Fit Suspension
Response A3 suspension with independently rotating hipbelt and harnesses. Custom fitting available at your local retailer.
Sidekick Daypack included doubles as an internal hydration sleeve.
Sidewinder Bottle Holster
One-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard&rgeg; zipper for quick access to your phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
|Ideal Fit For||Men|
|Suspension Technology||Response A3|
|Compartment Access||Top / U-Zip / Bottom|
|Closure Type||Drawcord / Zipper|
|Number of External Pockets||9|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Trekking Pole Attachment||Yes|
|Fits Torso||16”-18” / 40.6 - 45.7cm||16”-18” / 40.6 - 45.7cm||20 "- 22” / 50.8 - 55.9cm|
|Fits Hips/Waist||27" - 47" / 68.5 - 119.4cm||28" - 48" / 71.1 - 121.9cm||30" - 50" / 76.2 - 127cm|
|Weight||4.65 lbs / 2.11 kg||4.84lbs / 2.20 kg||5.14lbs / 2.03kg|
|Volume||62L / 3783cu in||65L / 3966cu in||68L / 4150cu in|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.22 lbs / 100g||0.22lbs / 100g||0.22lbs / 100g|
|Sidekick||0.29lbs / 132 kg||0.29lbs / 132 kg||0.29 lbs / 132 kg|
|Max Carry Weight||50lbs / 23kg||50lbs / 23kg||50lbs / 23kg|
|Packed Dimensions||28" x 13" x 13" / 71.1cm x 33cm x 33cm||30" x 13" x 13" / 76.2cm x 33cm x 33cm||32" x 13" x 13" / 81.3cm x 33cm x 33cm|