The Barryvox avalanche kit includes all the backcountry equipment you need for freeriding, off-piste runs or ski touring: inside, you will find the Barryvox avalanche transceiver, the light avalanche Probe 280 and the Alugator Ride shovel.
The digital 3-antenna Barryvox avalanche transceiver is distinguished by its extremely simple operation and clear instructions.
The aluminum Probe 280 is safe and easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
The packing volume is reduced to the minimum with the small, compact Alugator Ride avalanche shovel, which features a blade made of hardened, anodized aluminum. This set forms the basis of standard safety equipment for freeriders or ski tourers.
Height 27 mm
W-Link frequency 916-926 MHz
Width 67 mm
Length 115 mm
Battery life Alkaline: around 300 hours SEND
Batteries included Yes
Sending frequency 457 kHz
Digital search strip width70 m
Buried subject markingmark EN standards EN 300718
Warranty 2-year warranty; additional 3-year Mammut guarantee if registered year
Battery type Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
Made in Switzerland 100% Made in Switzerland, produced and developed in Switzerland
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
- Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
- Group test with clear instructions
- Visual interface: shows distance, direction and number of buried subjects
- Design: ergonomic, impact-proof and break-proof. Can be operated while wearing gloves
- Device tests: automatic self-test and function test
- Multiple buried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several buried subjects
- Automatic switching from send to search (Auto Revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, we assume a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
- Attachment: includes highly functional Barryvox carrying system
- W-Link: Additional communication channel for improved search performance
- Manage the device fleet via W-Link
- updatable software
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)