Our ultralight ski for dawn-to-dusk missions and technical descents in soft conditions, the Black Diamond Helio 105 ski balances playful, soft-snow performance with technical precision. The Helio’s redesigned pre-preg carbon fiber layup with ABS sidewalls has improved dampness for a smoother ride while also making it incredibly light for big vert days and technical ascents. The Helio also maintains a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins from sliding off.
- Versatile 105-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Redesigned pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved damnpness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow/30% hard snow
- Mounting with telemark bindings is not recommended