Hybrid crampons, with steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, for approaches and glacier skiing, with LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding.
Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the IRVIS HYBRID crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with ANTISNOW and carry bag.
- Excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight:
- steel front piece gives traction on ice
- aluminum heel piece to minimize crampon weight (540 g with included ANTISNOW)
- Very compact:
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
- LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding: works with all glacier travel, mountaineering and ski touring footwear with a heel welt; its components (FIL or FIL FLEX) allow it to fit the front part of any boot (with or without a welt)
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Crampons come with protective carry bag and ANTISNOW