Designed for all backcountry enthusiasts, the Kamber 32 includes multiple options for ski and snowboard attachment, fast and easy access to critical snow safety gear, and other winter-specific features. Safety is paramount in the backcountry and a large J-zip front pocket with multiple zippers keeps your shovel and probe ready at a moment’s notice. When you are on the move and need to transition or grab a snack, backpanel access through the snow-shedding Thermoformed backpanel keeps your gear dry and a zippered top panel provides additional and convenient access. Even when loaded with up to 30lbs the LightWire™ suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for a variety of ski and snowboard carrying options and an ice axe loop for technical ascents. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. A built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir routes through the insulated shoulder harness to prevent freezing. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
AVALANCHE GEAR STORAGE POCKET
Extra-large front pocket with J-zip access for avalanche safety gear secure inside the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades, and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
DRY POCKET ACCESS
The main dry compartment keeps gear that needs to stay dry and warm separate from wet avy gear and skins. The dry compartment is also designed to be accessible with skis or board attached to the pack.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows snow helmets for a cool and comfortable climb.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loops - Dual tool loops provide secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
|S/M||1831 in3 / 30 l||20h x 12w x 12d in.||3 lbs.|
|M/L||1953 in3 / 32 l||22h x 12w x 12d in.||3 lbs.|