Competitor at heart without participating in major races, solo performance is your thing. Neither a competitor nor a free-randonneur, you appreciate lightness and seek to improve personal safety thanks to an adjustable lateral release. The OAZO is a hybrid between the R170 and PIKA, ideal for skiers wishing to combine performance and comfort. WIth heel risers of different heights, simple and quick to use, your night training will be a real pleasure. The OAZO will equip all your light touring skis.
Ultra-light without compromising on comfort the OAZO touring binding has three heel riser heights that are very easy to engage with your pole. Front release is fixed at 8 while lateral release is adjustable between 4 and 10. The OAZO is doted with Plum’s ‘TOO FACILE’ technology allowing for quick step-in thanks to the close proximity of the toe pins. Perfect for skiers in search of a training binding used daily. Weighing only 200grams per foot the OAZO binding has a multitude of options with a pair of leashes, adjustable plate of 20mm (approximatley 3 sizes), an option for a wider plate, 3 riser heights (0-42-54mm), removable crampon slots compatible with all PLUM crampons. Binding guaranteed 3 years.
- Suitable for: Advanced
- USE: Steep slope, Expedition, Free touring
- Adjustment Baseplates: 20 mm
- 3 heel riser heights (0 mm - 40 mm - 54 mm)
- Forward release security (DIN). Forward release equal to 8, not adjustable.
- Lateral release safety (DIN). Lateral release, adjustable from 4 to 10.
- Crampons slot: Plum removable crampons slot included.
- Material: Aluminum 7075 shaped out of one single piece, steel forks.