The best choice for the worst case
With the Airbag System 3.0, we have succeeded in developing a reliable, small, ultra-lightweight avalanche airbag. As the airbag balloon needs to be extremely robust, we have revised it completely using production technologies from the automotive industry.
A detailed tour plan including studying avalanche reports, weather forecasts and maps, selecting the route and a situative assessment on site are essential for any freerider. A full set of avalanche safety equipment is another basic requirement, as is the ability to use it correctly through training and regular practice.
The Protection Airbag System can also protect you from mechanical injuries. It protects the head, neck and chest area in emergencies and provides the best possible protection from burial and life-threatening trauma injuries.
Haute Route? No problem. The new Airbag 3.0 technology means the packs are now even lighter and more comfortable, with technical features, not only appreciated by mountain guides and professionals. Access to the main compartment is via a zipper on the rear.
Airbag volume 150 l
Trauma protection Yes
- Protection Airbag System 3.0: Trauma protection (protection from mechanical injuries); lightweight (around 1.2 kg with the carbon cartridge); extremely small packing volume; dependable compressed gas technology; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
- Aluminum frame for optimum load transfer
- Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Stowable ice axe / trekking pole carrier
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Lateral compression straps
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Hydration system-compatible
- Hip belt pocket
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Gear loop on hip belt