With features and comfort that match your expectations of a top-tier mountain biking pack, the Syncro 12 is the ideal pack to carry a full day of gear in hot and humid climates. When you’re pedaling under the sun, staying cool is a priority and the Syncro 12 delivers with a 3D-tensioned “trampoline-style” AirSpeed backpanel—our highest level of ventilation. A contoured mesh backpanel keeps things extremely comfortable and bike-specific shoulder straps curve to mimic the position you assume when reaching for your handlebars, providing superior fit and stability while you ride. An included 2.5-liter reservoir makes certain you don’t go thirsty and an integrated removable raincover ensures weather won’t rain on your parade.
Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
Our new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compresion straps
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability